These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com this week.
- Turn Up the Heat on High-Potential Development: There aren’t many environments where learners can experiment. High-potential development should be different. Combine heat experiences, colliding perspectives and elevate sense-making to ensure participants extract the right lessons.
- How to Conduct a Learning Audit: Learning and development strategies are like trends — they come and they go. A learning audit can help identify which strategies will produce exactly what the workforce and business need to succeed.
- What Does the Modern Learner Look Like? Technology features prominently in the modern learner’s profile, as it should. Interactivity, connectivity, accessibility, it’s all grist to the mill when the goal is to gather information.
- Invest in Collaborative Learning to Foster Engagement: When it comes to learning technology, the right system can make all the difference when it comes to engaging learners and ensuring learning is easily accessible, shareable and contextually valuable.
- 3 Traits You Can Use to Identify High Potentials: High-potential talent is important. But you have to know who they are so you can develop them to perform when you need them.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning