These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of June 13.
- The Executive Roadmap to Self-Reflection: Strategic self-reflection can help a leader expand their viewpoint and decision-making capability, acknowledge alternative beliefs and create a bridge between information and wisdom.
- Is Learning Measurement Turning a Corner? Notoriously tough to execute, efforts to measure learning impact are seeing an increase in satisfaction and support.
- Turn Up the Heat on Leadership Development: Companies are putting their executives thousands of miles outside their comfort zone using corporate international service learning.
- Why CLOs Need to Bust Silos: The talent market opened a door among learning, recruitment and retention.
- Document the Link Between Learning Objectives and Results: Recording how individual learners apply their acquired knowledge can help establish evidence of learning value.