These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of May 2.
- Don’t Overengineer Your Measurement Strategy: Analytics aren’t always easy to understand. Things become even more convoluted when you don’t know why you’re measuring learning in the first place.
- Employees Are Investors, Not Assets: Saying ’employees are assets’ is not a viable talent development strategy if the goal is organizational growth.
- Will Your E-Learning Be Ready for the Future? Learning leaders must work with IT to ensure the tech infrastructure can handle any new gadgetry.
- Employers, Your Employees Don’t Trust You: A recent Edelman study found that employees trust their colleagues more than their leaders, and that spells bad things for business.
- Can You Learn Creative Problem-Solving? Oddly enough, the need to drive innovation in teams may call for a systemic process to develop creative thinking.