These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of March 21.
- Leaders, Build Your Success on Trust: Successful leadership is not as complicated as it’s made out to be.
- How Leaders Rise Among Us: Leaders don’t have a mysterious ‘way’ about them. Brain science shows they’re just really good at syncing up with their followers.
- 4 Dialogues for First-time Managers: Set the tone for your management style with these conversations.
- Choosing the Best Scenarios for Simulated Learning: Some situations call for virtual or augmented realities as a learning tool.
- 7 Pitfalls to Avoid in Decision-Making: Some common assumptions often stand in the way of people making good decisions.
On Another Note …
Malcolm McLaren discusses authentic creativity in a karaoke culture. (TED Talks)
Here are some of Daphne Keller’s learnings from online education. (TED Talks)
… and teacher Ramsay Musallam offers three rules to spark learning. (TED Talks)