Let’s see what the top five stories from CLOmedia.com were for the week of Feb. 15.
- Is Your LMS Really Working? Your LMS should consider cognitive science and testing methodologies.
- Will Video-Based Learning Kill the LMS? Few vendors have come to grips with video-based learning.
- The Case for Content Curation: With rapid market changes driving content curation, learning leaders can dedicate more time to creating resources tailored to unique business needs.
- Why Companies That Teach Will Win: The knowledge economy demands that companies accept and enable a much higher level of on-the-job learning and development.
- LinkedIn’s Kelly Palmer Makes Learning Happen: The future of learning now, and it’s all about technology, personalize, curated content and social learning.
On Another Note …
The New York Times explores what today’s on-demand culture means for the environment…
and while Valentine’s Day is over, visit Nautilus to find out what pigeons can teach us about sentiment.
Also, here are 23 book s Mark Zuckerberg says we should read in our lifetime.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring