In an effort to benchmark and identify the world’s elite learning organizations, Chief Learning Officer magazine’s editors and its research division — Human Capital Media Advisory Group —established the LearningElite benchmarking program. The intent of the program is to provide the learning and development field a transparent benchmarking program that also recognizes the exceptional efforts of learning organizations across the globe.
The free 2015 LearningElite Executive Summary includes a brief look at the following:
- Development of the LearningElite program.
- Dimensions of the LearningElite benchmark.
- LearningElite benchmark and judging process.
- Review of 2015 LearningElite demographic information.
- Excerpts from the best practices of 2015 LearningElite organizations.
- Summary of findings from the 2015 LearningElite.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring