If you’ve been following this blog regularly, then you probably have a pretty informed idea of what to expect for this year’s Spring Symposium.
However, the message in print is unmatched to a great picture or video. That said, I’ll be passing the metaphorical baton to our Editor-in-Chief, Mike Prokopeak, as he officially welcomes you to the Spring 2015 Symposium.
So are you excited to join us at Miami’s Trump National Doral this spring for the symposium?
As an added bonus, we’ve extended our Early Bird registration discount! Mosey on over to our official Spring 2015 Symposium website and save $300 by registering before Friday, January 23.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Event Marketing Coordinator
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap
- Embracing long-term virtual team and leadership training