The deal, announced Oct. 27 in a Mercer news release, will allow Mercer to become a full Workday Inc. services provider following an Oct. 6 Workday Advisory Services Partner announcement by Mercer, the release stated.
Clients of both firms can now access Workday services from Mercer, encompassing both global strategic HR consulting and technical systems deployment and integration, according to the release.
With nearly 10 years of Workday experience, Jeitosa, which was founded in 2004, has supported more than 100 Workday clients in more than 40 countries, the release stated. Through this acquisition, Mercer will add Workday deployment services to its current Workday advisory services to be able to assist Workday’scurrent and future customers with areas such as:
- Workday human capital management deployments
- Project management, change readiness and communications support
- Post-deployment assessments and on-going Workday system optimization
- Job family architecture design, including job catalogs and salary compensation
“Welcoming Jeitosa to Mercer is a very exciting development for us. Clients of both firms will benefit from the scope, scale and resources that we can apply to assure successful Workday deployments,” said Kim Seals, senior partner at Mercer, in the release. “Mercer’s strong HR and business experience will be augmented with Jeitosa’s deep Workday technical expertise and business process implementation focus.”
Karen Beaman, CEO and founder of Jeitosa, said in the release: “The union of the Mercer and Jeitosa businesses will allow us to offer our clients broad HCM knowledge combined with deep systems integration experience.”
Mercer’s global Workday relationship will be led by Steven Seykora, partner and Workday Practice Leader in Mercer’s Talent business, the release said.
The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this year, according to the release.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval