This white paper builds on information presented in the 2011 and 2012 edition of The Modern Learning Organization: A Path Forward. The 2014 LearningElite white paper “The High Performance Learning Function” describes the LearningElite benchmarking program with supporting research aimed to shed light on how the LearningElite model functions to demonstrate the impact of the learning function in organizations. The paper includes details about the foundational five-dimensional model of the LearningElite program: leadership commitment, learning strategy, learning execution, learning impact and business performance results. Organizations that demonstrate performance across these five dimensions are applying elite practices in the learning function. This white paper explores how the benchmarking program can be utilized to improve the L&D function at an organization.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias