Milwaukee — Dec. 19
For the third year in a row, nearly 70 percent of North American employees do not plan to use all of their annual vacation time, according to a survey by Right Management, the talent and career unit within ManpowerGroup.
The 2013 results of the online poll report 69 percent of respondents will not take all their annual vacation, which is consistent with the 70 percent reported for both 2011 and 2012. This year, only 31 percent indicated they will use all their vacation by year end.
Right Management surveyed 763 workers throughout North America via an online poll that ran from Nov. 16 to Dec. 15.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement