Learning technology is proficient at technical skill development, but how are such tools used to teach often-elusive soft skills?
Business and academic leaders are split on whether learning technology can develop employees’ soft skills.
Some company leaders say they’ve been successful using technology in soft skill development.
Many companies report a soft skills needs gap among young employees, according to a 2013 International Youth Foundation study.
Businesses turning to Web-based development tools for soft skills training are confronted with the same conundrum traditional classroom-based training courses face: measurement.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement