Las Vegas — Aug.12
Rapport Leadership International, a leadership development training company, has announced a new initiative aimed at developing female leaders.
The initiative, Women’s Leadership Breakthrough 1, is a three-day intensive leadership course dedicated to help women find their voice, gain focus and self-confidence and discover their mission and purpose.
To kick off the initiative, two classes with roughly 30 female students will take place Oct. 18 and Nov. 15 at the Rapport Executive Retreat in Alamo, Nev.
Rapport Leadership International is a leadership development company with more than 250,000 graduates in its more than 25 years in business.
Source: Rapport Leadership International
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise