San Francisco — May 10
Software firm SuccessFactors announced Friday the hiring of Thomas Otter as its vice president of product management to help lead the development of a new series of human capital software products.
A former Gartner analyst with 21 years of experience in the information technology industry, Otter will aim to help SuccessFactors evolve a new generation of human capital management (HCM) software and best practices.
Otter will drive the product direction of Employee Central, SuccessFactors’ cloud-based core HR system. The cloud-based service aims to provide a foundation for global HR processes and local compliance. It also aims to enable smart decision-making with analytics and social collaboration capability.
Otter has spent the past five years at Gartner, most recently as its research vice president covering HCM trends and technologies. Otter was Gartner’s lead analyst on SAP from 2009 to 2011.
Source: SuccessFactors Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement