Bangalore — Feb. 19
Simplilearn.com, an online education and training provider for professional certification courses, announced it has received accreditation from CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Institute to conduct CFA Level I training.
Simplilearn provides both online and classroom training for CFA Level I certification. Like its other training offerings, Simplilearn has designed its own online training course based on the CFA Institute’s curriculum for CFA Level I exam. This accredited training helps aspirants from around the world to prepare for the certification exam, conducted by CFA Institute twice a year.
CFA is a graduate-level investment credential that demonstrates a commitment to professional integrity and a high degree of expertise. The course aims to provide professionals with a broad range of skills needed for a competitive career in the investment industry.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement