Portland, Ore. — Jan. 28
In response to the unprecedented flu epidemic this year, OpenSesame, a marketplace for online training courses, is offering a free online training course for flu prevention.
The Centers for Disease Control reports the flu has reached epidemic levels in the United States, affecting communities in all 50 states. As a result, OpenSesame partnered with BlueVolt to create a health education training course that companies can use to keep employees safe and healthy.
The interactive, 10-minute course explains the flu and how it spreads; tips for staying healthy when working with colleagues and customers; how to reduce flu exposure when traveling; and steps an organization can take to reduce the spread of flu in the workplace.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement