Los Angeles — Jan. 14
Futurestep, a Korn/Ferry company specializing in high-impact talent services, has appointed Dennis Law as its vice president of talent solutions in North America. The newly created position will focus on the maintenance and expansion of Futurestep’s talent solutions business.
With more than 18 years of experience in information technology and business management, Law will be responsible for the RPO, projects and solutions businesses in North America. The new role will focus on the convergence of recruitment execution and technology as part of Futurestep’s strategy to offer its customers services in end-to-end talent management.
Law joins Futurestep from Cognizant Technology Solutions, a provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. Having spent the last two years as associate vice president managing the infrastructure practice for the communication, technology, information, media and entertainment verticals, he brings a combination of experience from working on a global scale within a technology focused environment.
Prior to that, Law was CIO at Pegasus, a $180 million hospitality and travel software company. Based in Dallas, Law will report directly to Futurestep’s North American President William Sebra.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement