Durham, N.C. — Oct. 30
Capital Analytics has announced the appointment of Dale Farquharson as its business development director. Farquharson will contribute to the business development team from Dallas.
Farquharson has more than 40 years of experience in implementing corporate technical and professional development services across a variety of industries. His accomplishments include serving in the U.S. Army, being a part of IBM in the nascent mainframe days and co-founding and selling a successful mainframe business.
Farquharson also has extensive experience working in the training industry and academia implementing targeted, measureable learning services for clients.
“Dale brings a copious amount of experience to our company from the field of human capital analytics. Dale understands the need for our innovative work and I appreciate his enthusiasm about our methodology,” said Gene Pease, co-founder and CEO of Capital Analytics.
Source: Capital Analytics
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning