Phoenix — Oct. 29
University of Phoenix has announced a new associate degree concentration in Web administration.
The new degree seeks to incorporate the industry-standard CIW Web Foundations Associate curriculum, provided through a new agreement with Certification Partners. The curriculum will include three courses: Internet Business Associate, Site Development Associate and Network Technology Associate.
University of Phoenix has worked with Certification Partners, a provider of vendor-neutral Web technology skills certification, since mid-2011 to develop the Web administration associate program. The degree will be administered through University of Phoenix’s College of Information Systems and Technology. Enrollment is now open.
Source: University of Phoenix
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking