Phoenix — Oct. 29
University of Phoenix has announced a new associate degree concentration in Web administration.
The new degree seeks to incorporate the industry-standard CIW Web Foundations Associate curriculum, provided through a new agreement with Certification Partners. The curriculum will include three courses: Internet Business Associate, Site Development Associate and Network Technology Associate.
University of Phoenix has worked with Certification Partners, a provider of vendor-neutral Web technology skills certification, since mid-2011 to develop the Web administration associate program. The degree will be administered through University of Phoenix’s College of Information Systems and Technology. Enrollment is now open.
Source: University of Phoenix
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results
- Innovative Learning Group’s Lisa Toenniges shares her career insights
- It’s time to take lifelong learning from rhetoric to reality
- Becoming a learning enterprise is a culture-change journey