Arlington, Va. — Sept. 11
ESI International, a project management training company, announced the launch of a project-focused, Web-based, collaborative learning community.
Skillsharks uses familiar social mechanisms to provide an environment that includes ESI project management content, access to ESI experts and the ability to ask and answer questions within a forum where users can share knowledge.
The community is designed to be an engaging, business-focused environment to help project professionals quickly find information, learn on the fly and get results.
In conjunction with the launch of Skillsharks, ESI has also released a ViewPoint article that addresses the importance and relevance of collaborative learning and how it can benefit organizations of all sizes.
Source: ESI International
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession