Roseland, N.J. — May 14
ADP and Cornerstone OnDemand announced that the companies have extended their reseller relationship through 2017.
Under the agreement, ADP will continue to offer employers performance, succession management, learning, compensation and enterprise social networking, along with reporting and analytics for talent management, powered by Cornerstone OnDemand.
Cornerstone’s software helps organizations manage the entire employee lifecycle, from hiring through retirement. ADP provides integration across the talent management spectrum by unifying talent acquisition, compensation, performance, succession and learning processes.
Source: Cornerstone OnDemand
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning