Chicago — May 9
EdLink, a provider of corporate tuition assistance management services, announced the addition of the Michigan State University (MSU) Broad College of Business Executive Development Programs to EdLink’s Featured Provider Network.
This new provider comes to EdLink through its partnership with University Alliance and aims to provide EdLink client companies and their employees with access to MSU’s Broad College of Business Supply Chain Management and Strategic Leadership and Management certificate programs, which are offered 100 percent online.
Ranked No. 1 and No. 2 in supply chain management undergraduate and graduate programs by U.S. News & World Report, MSU offers students the choice of master certificates in logistics, operations, procurement or integrated supply chain management, plus an advanced master certificate in integrated supply chain management.
These options aim to allow students to customize their experience and curriculum to best suit their job duties and career aspirations. MSU’s master certificate in strategic organizational management seeks to help students develop the sought-after skills to create corporate value, make strategic decisions and strengthen competitive advantages.
Through video-based e-learning, powered by multimedia technology from University Alliance, students complete eight-week courses from MSU’s global research faculty — the same professors who teach on campus.
Source: Michigan State University
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning