New York — May 8
American Management Association (AMA), a professional development and performance-based learning services firm, has formed a partnership with CrossKnowledge, a European distance learning services firm, to offer CrossKnowledge’s on-demand, e-learning service in the United States.
AMA sought a provider that could deliver high-quality distance learning services for its clients. CrossKnowledge, which shares a similar approach to skills development, was the obvious choice, the company said. Its expertise in designing and delivering distance learning services aims to complement AMA’s classroom-based offering.
AMA will use CrossKnowledge’s complete e-learning offering, the CrossKnowledge Library, which includes more than 15,000 learning modules in 15 languages for management, leadership and soft skills.
The premium content and format of the CrossKnowledge Library comes from its sources: an international faculty, authors, professors and management professionals from top business schools.
AMA and CrossKnowledge will aim to support clients with a dedicated online community of users and learners. This will provide continuous training and support for deploying strategic competency development plans, implementing e-learning programs and guaranteeing high connection rates.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning