London — Oct. 17
QA, a global training company, announced it has acquired Aikona, a specialist project and program management training organization.
The deal went into effect Oct. 10 and brings all of Aikona’s business to QA, from its public training courses to its national and international blue chip customer base. All customers of the combined group will have access to the full portfolio of services from both organizations. This will include a range of technical, business applications, project and service management, and personal development courses, plus accredited project management courses for best practice methodologies, including Agile, APM, PMI, PRINCE2, P3O, PPS, MSP and MoR.
QA is a business learning provider. Currently, it delivers more than 500,000 delegate days of training based upon 1,500 courses, with more than 300 employed learning and subject specialists and 25 dedicated customer support people.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap