Cincinnati, Ohio — Sept. 27
Trivantis Corp., producer of e-learning authoring and learning management software, announced the company’s acquisition of its partner, Flypaper Studio Inc.
Bringing together Trivantis and Flypaper provides the industry more than a decade of e-learning expertise within Trivantis and its extensive roster of Lectora clients along with flash and digital signage experience offered by Flypaper Studio.
The partnership couples e-learning authoring software, Lectora, along with Flypaper, a flash interactions builder and digital signage platform. Don Pierson remains as president of Flypaper Studio. Additionally, Pierson will now preside as executive vice president and member of the board of directors of Trivantis. He will report to Chairman and CEO Charles J. Beech. The initial announcement regarding the acquisition was made at this year’s Lectora User Conference in May.
Source: Trivantis Corp.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition