Portland, Ore. — Sept. 6
OpenSesame, an e-learning marketplace, announced it now features training courses from Syntrio in its catalog.
Syntrio has developed hundreds of training courses in business skills, workplace safety and compliance topics in both English and Spanish. Its clients include the Smithsonian Institute, HSBC, Wells Fargo Insurance and Ford Motor Co.
“Our customers rely on us to meet their learning and development needs with engaging, interesting and effective e-learning courses,” said Syntrio Vice President Doug Page. “Adding our courses to the OpenSesame marketplace means we have a new way to find customers, connect our content to any LMS and ensure that our content is consistently available worldwide.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring