Sebastopol, Calif. — Sept. 7
Safari Books Online, an on-demand digital library for technology, digital media and business professionals, announced it has expanded its relationship with software development training company DevelopIntelligence. Through the new agreement, DevelopIntelligence will bundle one-year subscriptions to Safari Books Online’s 10-slot bookshelf for all new students attending their software development training courses.
DevelopIntelligence provides training as a continuous process instead of a one-time event. In an effort to provide more relevant and comprehensive post-training support to each student, DevelopIntelligence decided to engage with Safari Books Online as its digital library of choice.
“Safari Books Online is very happy to work with DevelopIntelligence because they really grasp the notion of taking care of their customers,” said Mike Byrnes, vice president of sales for Safari Books Online. “Students get access to our valuable resources not only during the class but afterwards as well, and we think that is a huge win for those students.”
Source: Safari Books Online
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise