Cincinnati — Sept. 7
The makers of Lectora e-learning software have released new features and updates to its authoring tool. Lectora X.5 includes 23 new characters, 15 different poses to choose from and more than 300 photographs of real people for greater interactivity. The latest release also features new Flash games, enhanced 508 compliance and customization options to enhance e-learning courses and training.
Lectora X.5 new features include:
New real-life Flash characters — choose from 23 characters with 15 different poses.
New Flash games — six new interactive Flash games enable authors to assess learning and training, including carnival-style games, slot machine and walk the plank.
New and customizable skins for the media player — users can tailor the appearance of the media player to fit e-learning material. They can choose from one of 12 new skins or create and import their own custom skins.
Camtasia for Lectora MP4 output — publish files created in Lectora Inspire with Camtasia directly to MP4 format, which is ideal for viewing on iPhones and iPads.
Enhanced captions for 508 compliance — meet 508 compliance standards and customize the user experience by modifying font styles, sizes and colors in video captions.
Source: Lectora and Trivantis Corp.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise