San Francisco — Aug. 31
Blackboard Inc. announced the launch of a cloud-based learning management product developed specifically for corporations focused on sales training and professional development. Fully integrated into Salesforce CRM, Blackboard Learn for Sales is designed to align employee development programs with corporate priorities and business goals by allowing sales reps, business partners and service teams to directly enroll in and complete training courses on Blackboard’s flagship learning management platform.
With a single Salesforce login, sales managers can measure the impact of training on sales growth, certify reps on new products, deliver training to geographically dispersed or traveling teams, and create targeted courses for reps needing improvement. Blackboard Learn for Sales is integrated with Salesforce Chatter, allowing colleagues to share information and ideas.
Source: Blackboard Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office