Minneapolis — July 19
MDA Leadership Consulting has formed a strategic partnership with ASK Europe, a U.K.-based provider of leadership development and assessment services.
Through this partnership, MDA and ASK will be able to support each other’s clients across a broader array of projects and geographies, according to Scott E. Nelson, executive vice president and partner of MDA.
“This is an exciting opportunity for both firms as we deliver large-scale solutions to our global clients,” Nelson said. “We are thrilled to be partnering with ASK Europe and expanding our operations into the UK and European markets with a more seamless delivery of leadership and organizational development tools and services.”
ASK provides customized management and leadership development tools and consulting.
“ASK and MDA share consistent and corresponding values and approaches in both consulting and delivering business outcomes for clients,” said Anton Franckeiss, managing director, ASK Europe. “That includes the consistent application of our shared methodologies when working with clients in the critical arenas of people development and organizational leadership and change.”
Source: MDA Leadership Consulting
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias