Minneapolis — July 19
MDA Leadership Consulting has formed a strategic partnership with ASK Europe, a U.K.-based provider of leadership development and assessment services.
Through this partnership, MDA and ASK will be able to support each other’s clients across a broader array of projects and geographies, according to Scott E. Nelson, executive vice president and partner of MDA.
“This is an exciting opportunity for both firms as we deliver large-scale solutions to our global clients,” Nelson said. “We are thrilled to be partnering with ASK Europe and expanding our operations into the UK and European markets with a more seamless delivery of leadership and organizational development tools and services.”
ASK provides customized management and leadership development tools and consulting.
“ASK and MDA share consistent and corresponding values and approaches in both consulting and delivering business outcomes for clients,” said Anton Franckeiss, managing director, ASK Europe. “That includes the consistent application of our shared methodologies when working with clients in the critical arenas of people development and organizational leadership and change.”
Source: MDA Leadership Consulting
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning