Reston, Va., and London – June 29
Learning Tree International Inc. announced Monday the introduction of its training schedule in three new locations in Belgium and Germany: Brussels, Cologne and Heidelberg. With a schedule in these locations beginning in July, Learning Tree will offer a range of course topics, including ITIL, Project Management, SharePoint and SQL Server. This is the first time Learning Tree has scheduled public enrollment courses in these training locations.
“By introducing these three mainland Europe training locations, European-based businesses and their employees are now able to attend Learning Tree training courses at locations convenient to them,” said Nick Schacht, president and CEO, Learning Tree International.
Course titles initially scheduled in Brussels, Cologne and Heidelberg include:
• Achieving ITIL Foundation Certification
• PRINCE2: Achieving Practitioner Certification
• SharePoint 2007 Technologies: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction
• SQL Server 2008: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction
• Windows Server 2008: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction
• Project Management: Skills for Success
• A Comprehensive Introduction to Networking
• C# Programming: Hands-On
• Developing User Requirements: The Key To Project Success
• Introduction to Business Analysis: Defining Successful Projects
• Management Skills
• Programming with .NET: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction
• System and Network Security: A Comprehensive Introduction
Source: Learning Tree International
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning