Chicago, Sept. 19 — Chief Learning Officer magazine has announced that its Fall 2008 Symposium, to be held Sept. 24-26 at Hotel del Coronado, is sold out. WebEx has agreed to broadcast portions of the event for free, providing learning leaders throughout the world to share in the experience of the industry’s premier event.
Sessions to be broadcasted include:
Wednesday, Sept. 24
- 1-1:30 p.m. PT – Welcome Address
- 1:30-2: 30 p.m. PT – Opening Keynote, presented by Ed Cohen from Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
- 3-4 p.m. PT – CLO Think-Tank Panel Discussion
Thursday, Sept. 25
- 8-8:30 a.m. PT – Welcome Address
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. PT – Keynote, presented by John E. Rooney of U.S. Cellular
- 1:15-1:45 p.m. PT – Keynote, presented by Kevin Wilde of General Mills Inc.
- 1:45-2:30 p.m. PT – CLO Learning In Practice Awards Ceremony
Friday, Sept. 26
- 10:30-11 a.m. PT – CLO Symposium Recap
- 11a.m.- noon PT – Closing Keynote, presented by Jayne Johnson of GE Global Learning
The three-day event being held at the Hotel del Coronado in Coronado, Calif. on Sept. 24-26 will bring together learning leaders from around the world to discuss innovative enterprise learning strategies and share best practices. To register for the free broadcasts and for more information regarding the Fall Symposium, go to www.cloevents.com.
About MediaTec Publishing Inc.
MediaTec Publishing Inc. is a leading integrated media company serving the human capital, management and workforce development industries. MediaTec publishes Certification Magazine, Chief Learning Officer magazine, Talent Management magazine and Diversity Executive magazine. MediaTec leverages its award-winning editorial content with innovative integrated media products including targeted e-newsletters, webinars, interactive Web sites, special print and online supplements, resource guides, industry research and conferences that bring together international audiences to network and discuss leading-edge strategy and best practices in the industry. MediaTec partners with recognized industry experts and provides thought-provoking feature articles, news, opinions and insights through its award-winning publications, events and e-media. Each MediaTec product gives readers the business intelligence and knowledge they need to succeed in new and changing markets.
For more information, contact:
MediaTec Publishing Inc.
312-676-9900, ext. 227
email@example.comFiled under: Talent Management