This new executive position at Postal Service headquarters in Washington, DC offers unique opportunity for seasoned business professional.
Incumbent will establish leadership models, update learning continuum, align succession planning and introduce coaching efforts. Manage strategic direction in developing future leaders through design, development, implementation, evaluation, monitoring and administration of leadership development programs, policies and systems.
Five years managerial and talent development experience a must. Large organization (Fortune 500) experience preferred.
For additional information and how to apply, please visit our website: http://www.usps.com/employment/corporatejobs.htm.
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking