This new executive position at Postal Service headquarters in Washington, DC offers unique opportunity for seasoned business professional.
Incumbent will establish leadership models, update learning continuum, align succession planning and introduce coaching efforts. Manage strategic direction in developing future leaders through design, development, implementation, evaluation, monitoring and administration of leadership development programs, policies and systems.
Five years managerial and talent development experience a must. Large organization (Fortune 500) experience preferred.
For additional information and how to apply, please visit our website: http://www.usps.com/employment/corporatejobs.htm.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office