Our client is a pre-eminent financial services company, with some 200 million customer accounts in more than 100 countries. We are seeking a seasoned Training Director who is both strategic and tactical and will be responsible for providing leadership for the vision, mission and goals of educational programs for the entire North America IT division. The successful candidate will have an expert knowledge of learning and development concepts, practices and processes and prior experience as a Chief Learning Officer or Director of Training. This position is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Please route all responses to email@example.com
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?