Have you ever considered having a “green meeting”? Or pondered the advantages of holding your training session at an environmentally conscious conference center? If not, you may be surprised that green meetings benefit more than just the planet. As the following questions and answers demonstrate, green meetings can also yield real rewards for your attendees and your budget.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?