In the age of keeping score, CLOs have more than a few options: balanced scorecards, dashboards, micro-level scorecards, macro-level scorecards. With so many yardsticks, learning executive still must make evaluation work.
This CLO e-seminar, powered by Interwise, will provide chief learning officers with the basics to create working evaluation systems that are integrated and sustained as seamless parts of the learning process. The e-seminar will cover three simple steps to make training evaluation work:
- Setting the Stage
- Developing the Practice
- Implementing the Process
Presented by Patti P. Phillips, a measurement guru from the ROI Institute, this e-seminar will:
- Review the 12 basic problems with evaluation.
- Learn key features of the three steps to building a successful evaluation practice.
- Learn how to overcome resistance to evaluation.
This highly interactive CLO e-seminar will help you reflect on your situation so you can develop the personalized solutions that will work for your organization. Join us with your entire team and talk as a group through the issues at hand.
Join us Wednesday, February 2, 2005, at 2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific
Registration details coming soon!
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning