I received Chief Learning Officer magazine and have been reading through it. I’m very impressed with the articles and the overall quality of your publication. It appears that Chief Learning Officer magazine is a very new player in the whole field of learning and development.
I’m really finding that several of the articles are directly related to things we’re doing here at Halliburton. Your magazine is a great way to share best practices and lessons learned!
Business Applications Learning & Development
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement