Chief Learning Officer, September 2003). I am truly honored to be a part of such a successful publication that in a short time has elevated the CLO’s role and impact on organizations.
You should all be proud of all that you have accomplished with this magazine and commended for your strategic guidance of the profession. Chief Learning Officer magazine is setting the standard as a reputable, realistic and progressive magazine that has tremendous value for CLOs and training professionals around the world.
Tamar Elkeles, Ph.D.
Vice President, Learning and Development
San Diego, Calif.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval