The power of e-Learning has brought about a new context for learning in the training industry. The exciting universe of e-Learning balances the traditional classroom approach (ILT) and the constantly evolving technology-based learning (TBT). This balance has tremendous potential for building increased performance in your organization.
Knowing how to evaluate and determine whom you should partner for your e-Learning solution is an important and critical question. Hopefully, the definitions, discussion, analysis, and subsequent checklist of questions in this paper will assist you in determining the questions you should ask an e-Learning supplier so that you can best accomplish your targeted training needs….
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results
- Innovative Learning Group’s Lisa Toenniges shares her career insights