[/vc_column_text] Bob Cerone, CEO of CognosHR, talks with Senior Editor Lauren Dixon about what areas of HR that startups tend to get wrong and the changes that have taken place in the past 20 years.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option