Jeffrey Puritt, president and CEO of TELUS International, speaks with Senior Editor Lauren Dixon about why companies should become involved in corporate social responsibility efforts, how to do so and the ways it can help attract young talent to an organization.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise