[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-jellyvisions-harry-gottlieb-on-financial-wellness” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column] In this episode of Talent10x, Frank Kalman talks with Harry Gottlieb, founder and chairman of The Jellyvision Lab Inc., about the importance of financial wellness and its impacts on health.
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that