It’s uncertain what direction the market will go when it comes to the future of learning technology, which can be paralyzing when trying to establish business strategy, says Casper Moerck, head of learning technology at Siemens. In addition to continuously monitoring and testing emerging learning technologies, organizations and business leaders need to focus on digitalization and designing for the learner experience.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader