The division between parental leave benefits for salaried and hourly workers is closing, writes The New York Times.
The majority of contract workers are men under the age of 45, reports NPR.
After the announcement of steep tariffs on imported washing machines and solar panels, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin warns that there are more coming, writes BBC.
Here’s how an Amazon delivery station operates when its staff is hearing-impaired, via Quartz.
Finally, a Google doc is circulating so TV industry workers can anonymously post their salary, gender, race and experience, aiming for more transparency in pay, writes Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias