Business cards aren’t dead — they’re just getting weirder, writes The Wall Street Journal.
Also from The Journal, health care costs for those who receive insurance through an employer rose in 2016, according to a new report.
Parents of millennials are too involved in their kids’ careers, reports Quartz.
Starbucks is spending $120 million to address baristas’ concerns and raise wages in a move “accelerated” by the new tax law, according to Business Insider.
Finally, want to inspire your employees? Take them out to a terrible meal together, says Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias