Business cards aren’t dead — they’re just getting weirder, writes The Wall Street Journal.
Also from The Journal, health care costs for those who receive insurance through an employer rose in 2016, according to a new report.
Parents of millennials are too involved in their kids’ careers, reports Quartz.
Starbucks is spending $120 million to address baristas’ concerns and raise wages in a move “accelerated” by the new tax law, according to Business Insider.
Finally, want to inspire your employees? Take them out to a terrible meal together, says Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession