Here’s how contract work changes the norms of the talent economy, via NPR.
Two global unions will benefit from a settlement that’s been two years in the making, writes The Guardian.
Inequality between the richest and poorest grows. According to Oxfam, 82 percent of money gained globally in 2017 went to the richest 1 percent, reports BBC.
Here’s how to design performance reviews so women reach their full potentials, writes Fast Company.
Despite industry consolidation, craft brewing – and its employment – is booming, via The Atlantic.
Finally, WeWork is partnering with an online education provider to offer desk space to nontraditional students, reports Bloomberg.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Congratulations to the 2020 LIP Award winners!
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?