Financial companies currently have the most blockchain-related patents, writes Fast Company.
Russia and China might soon regulate Bitcoin, leading to another drop in its price, reports The Guardian.
Learn how air conditioning impacted office design around the world, via 99% Invisible.
With the constant threat of cyber-attacks, companies are buying cyber insurance, writes BBC.
Apple Inc. is returning money to the U.S., paying $38 billion in taxes and investing in domestic jobs, reports Bloomberg.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias