Fresh minimum wage laws go into effect today in 18 states, reports Fast Company.
Factories globally are struggling to keep up with the demands of strong economies, writes Bloomberg.
The new tax bill could mean major savings for gig workers, but there are still costs, reports The New York Times.
Here are predictions of how education will change in 2018, via NPR.
Finally, net neutrality is set to be a top campaign issue this year, according to Wired.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?
- Why businesses need an internal career marketplace for skills, ASAP