After announcing bonuses for AT&T frontline workers, the company will lay off hundreds in 2018, reports Newsweek.
While robots could be good for the economy, they could worsen the income inequality currently seen, writes BBC.
Inequality between CEOs and frontline workers is the worst in the U.S. and India, according to Bloomberg.
Electric bikes and the companies that have workers ride them could soon face fines in New York City, writes The Guardian.
Google holding company Alphabet will have some changes to its executive suite, according to Wired.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first