After announcing bonuses for AT&T frontline workers, the company will lay off hundreds in 2018, reports Newsweek.
While robots could be good for the economy, they could worsen the income inequality currently seen, writes BBC.
Inequality between CEOs and frontline workers is the worst in the U.S. and India, according to Bloomberg.
Electric bikes and the companies that have workers ride them could soon face fines in New York City, writes The Guardian.
Google holding company Alphabet will have some changes to its executive suite, according to Wired.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option