Here’s how the new tax plan will impact multinational companies, via Bloomberg.
A focus on child care is great, but it leaves many women who care for the elderly out of the conversation, writes The New York Times.
Here’s how Garmin responded when one of its employees died in a hate crime, via Forbes.
For many hotel staffers, guests pose threats of harassment, assault and more. Some cities and hotel chains are taking action, such as requiring panic buttons so staff can summon assistance during threatening situations, reports Insurance Journal.
Finally, a host of E! News quit her job after learning she makes about half of her male co-star’s salary, writes Vanity Fair.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option