Here’s how the new tax plan will impact multinational companies, via Bloomberg.
A focus on child care is great, but it leaves many women who care for the elderly out of the conversation, writes The New York Times.
Here’s how Garmin responded when one of its employees died in a hate crime, via Forbes.
For many hotel staffers, guests pose threats of harassment, assault and more. Some cities and hotel chains are taking action, such as requiring panic buttons so staff can summon assistance during threatening situations, reports Insurance Journal.
Finally, a host of E! News quit her job after learning she makes about half of her male co-star’s salary, writes Vanity Fair.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking