Many law schools are dropping the grueling LSAT test as part of their admissions requirements, hoping to attract a more diverse pool of students, reports The Wall Street Journal.
How to fight bullshit at work — while keeping your job and dignity, according to Quartz.
Wall Street is finally pushing to add women to its boards, writes Bloomberg.
The Trump administration wants restaurant workers to share their tips with back-of-house workers, reports The Washington Post.
Finally, the 50 best places to work in 2018, according to Business Insider.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking