Many law schools are dropping the grueling LSAT test as part of their admissions requirements, hoping to attract a more diverse pool of students, reports The Wall Street Journal.
How to fight bullshit at work — while keeping your job and dignity, according to Quartz.
Wall Street is finally pushing to add women to its boards, writes Bloomberg.
The Trump administration wants restaurant workers to share their tips with back-of-house workers, reports The Washington Post.
Finally, the 50 best places to work in 2018, according to Business Insider.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option